Terms and conditions
This website is published by Contamac Ltd for the purposes of informing and educating. Your access to and use of this website is subject to the following:
(1) This website provides general information about eye care and Contamac's products. It is not intended to provide medical advice. You should always consult an eye care professional if you have concerns about, or want advice on, the treatment of a specific eye condition.
(2) Contamac has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained within this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, Contamac makes no representations, and offers no warranties or assurances (express or implied), as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. Contamac accepts no liability for any damage or injury which may arise from the use of, or reliance on, any information contained within this website. Likewise, Contamac assumes no responsibility, and shall not be held liable for any damage or injury to you, your computer or other personal property (including but not limited to damage caused by computer viruses) that result from your accessing this website or downloading any materials, data, text, images, video or audio, of whatever description, from this website.
(3) This website links to other websites which are not under the control of Contamac. If you click on these links or visit any of these websites as a consequence of visiting the Contamac website you will leave the Contamac website and Contamac accepts no responsibility or liability in respect any material or website found elsewhere which is not under the control of Contamac. Third-party websites are not endorsed by Contamac and Contamac makes no representation or warranty as to the content contained within them.
(5) This website is provided as a service to its visitors. Contamac reserves the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this website at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
(7) Any trademarks or brand names featured on this website are owned by or licensed to Contamac and/or its affiliates, and are protected from reproduction and imitation under national and international trademark and copyright laws. Any unauthorized use of such trademarks or brand names may result in prosecution.
(8) The content (words and illustrations) contained within this website are protected by national and international copyright law and, as such, may not be downloaded, published or distributed save in the following circumstances:
(a) Where the information is to be shared informally i.e. for non-commercial and or for non-profit-making and or for private purposes
(b) Where information is shared as described in point (a) above, Contamac, the name of this website ‘Speciality Sight’ and the copyright holder (if not Contamac) shall be credited at all times
(c) The information shall not be manipulated or changed in any way such as to produce a false, unfair or inaccurate representation of the original.
Where this website includes intellectual property owned by third parties, of whatever nature, the rights of those third parties in respect of any copyright, trademark and licensing laws applying to such intellectual property shall remain unaffected by their publication here. Any unauthorized use of such intellectual property without the express permission of the rights holder(s) may result in prosecution.